Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Before My Journey to the UK

At the Airport Before Abbey Left for Sunderland


Well, my journey begins tomorrow!  I'm off to see my daughter in the UK.  I am feeling so excited and nervous at the same time!

As you can tell by the photo above, my girls are just as silly as I am and I love it!

Abbey has been gone since September for her
study abroad in England.  She has done well 

academically and now it is time for me to go visit and explore the other side of the word with her before she returns home!

We will be traveling to different areas of Ireland and Scotland, as well as visiting Barcelona and London.  I hope to bring you my thoughts and experience as I travel from place to place along with some great
pictures.



I am most looking forward to seeing the castles!  They amaze me!  Blarney Castle will be one of our first stops!   Of course, the trip won't be complete without kissing the Blarney Stone!  With that being said, I am kicking all things, I've been taught about hygiene and germs, to the curb!  YOLO!



I will allow myself only 1 minute to reflect on the plane that went down and has yet to be found!  That thought will be put out of my head and thoughts of seeing my daughter and the landscape of the countryside will enter!  We will be traveling by plane, train and automobile while there...and a few trips on the Megabus! 



Speaking of transportation means, I am renting a car in Ireland!  Let me say, that is not on my bucket list!  Driving on the opposite side of the road, with the driver's seat being on the opposite side of the car is not something I really care to do, but I have been assured that "it won't be that bad!"  
I will let you know how many gray 

hairs I have gained from those 2 days!

While, I play through the list of events that will take place, I realize I have a
to-do list waiting for me and need to get busy!  More to come in the next couple days!

No comments: