Friday, April 4, 2014

What a nightmare the flight situation was!  First off, Luthansa, that I was flying with are on strike, so all my flights were changed to a completely different airline.  I booked through Travelocity and they never got in touch with me to tell me the flight changes!!  Not a happy camper!  The only thing that was the same, way flying out of Pittsburgh.

The flights themselves really weren't bad, it was just all the delays.  My longest flight was delayed for mechanical issues for over 3 hours.  We had to wait for the parts to come in on a different flight.

Enough of that...it makes me salty to think about it!  I arrived about 10 hours later than the original, but all in one piece!

Abbey and I went to her favorite bar and had a couple much needed drinks!  We are at her place now and she is making me sushi!  California Rolls,  one of my favs!

Here are a few pics from around her college.  More to come soon!  I'm tired and heading to bed after I smash on sushi!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it safely! Enjoy your time! Looking forward to the updates and photos! Have fun ;)